Contract Support Administrator - Building Services – Euston, Central London - £27,000
An Excellent opportunity to work for an established building services company situated near Euston in Central London has arisen! I am currently recruiting for an additional Contract Support to work alongside the experienced admin team already in place.
Reporting to the Office Manager the Contract Administrator will be responsible for recording all reactive works, issuing planned maintenance works, co-ordinating work requests amongst the team, running works and resources reports and generally being aware of all activities being undertaken by the company and its sub-contractors.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company.Hours of Work
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Take responsibility for Compliance administration duties assigned for the contract
- Daily monitoring of PPM completion in line with the Concept planners, and to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Produce weekly reports on any outstanding PPM’s Statutory and Non-Statutory.
- Plan engineer’s PPM jobs, booking engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
- Assign specialist subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site.
- Ensure the relevant statutory certificates are received, checked for accuracy and the customers systems are updated and processes followed.
- Responsible for liaising with the Sub Contractors to ensure their PPMs are completed by due dates and the certification is received within SLA.
- Issue annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs
- Ensure annual Subcontract Insurance Policy, Health & Safety/Environmental Policies are updated annually (Jan to Dec)
- Ensure that Subcontract PPM Risk and Method statements are reviewed and signed annually
- Review Subcontract Periodical Planners for accuracy and amend where necessary.
- Annually rollover the Periodical contracts and agree sub-contractor costs for the year with the Contract Manager.
- Work closely with the customers TSM’s to achieve KPI levels on compliance.
- Liaise with the Contract Managers and Engineers to ensure any issues are resolved and we are compliant.
- Deal with any failures on the certificates ensuring remedial works are arranged and quotes obtained to resolve the issues.
- Cover for the helpdesk calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
- Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards are utilised
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings when required with the Contract Manager and PPM compliance to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
- Prepare Quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ Extra works and Projects via IBMS
- Contact Suppliers for quotations
- Place Orders to Suppliers/Subcontractors for PPM activity/Breakdowns/Extra works and Project works
- Manage Works In progress (WIP) in a timely manner and liaise with the Finance team
- Liaise with Engineering teams on Demised contracts providing supporting detail for Site Log Book completion
- Previous Facilities & Maintenance Helpdesk experience is essential
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Please send your CV to Katie Ferrari
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 5833099 for more Information.