Contract Support / Administrator - Client Direct - Fulham, South West London - Up to £30,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for an exclusive estate (Client Direct) in Fulham, South West London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with an administration / helpdesk. Your duties will include all aspects of contract support / day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office team / Maintenance Manager, chasing documentations/Invoices and answering calls and emails. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for Compliance administration duties assigned for the contract
- Daily monitoring of PPM completion in line with the Concept planners, and to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Produce weekly reports on any outstanding PPM’s Statutory and Non-Statutory.
- Plan engineer’s PPM jobs, booking engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
- Assign specialist subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site.
- Ensure the relevant statutory certificates are received, checked for accuracy and the customers systems are updated and processes followed.
- Responsible for liaising with the Sub Contractors to ensure their PPMs are completed by due dates and the certification is received within SLA.
- Issue annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs
- Ensure annual Subcontract Insurance Policy, Health & Safety/Environmental Policies are updated annually (Jan to Dec)
- Ensure that Subcontract PPM Risk and Method statements are reviewed and signed annually
- Review Subcontract Periodical Planners for accuracy and amend where necessary.
- Annually rollover the Periodical contracts and agree sub-contractor costs for the year with the Contract Manager.
- Work closely with the customers TSM’s to achieve KPI levels on compliance.
- Liaise with the Contract Managers and Engineers to ensure any issues are resolved and we are compliant.
- Deal with any failures on the certificates ensuring remedial works are arranged and quotes obtained to resolve the issues.
- Cover for the helpdesk calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
- Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards are utilised
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings when required with the Contract Manager and PPM compliance to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
- Prepare Quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ Extra works and Projects
- Contact Suppliers for quotations
- Place Orders to Suppliers/Subcontractors for PPM activity/Breakdowns/Extra works and Project works
- Manage Works In progress (WIP) in a timely manner and liaise with the Finance team
- Liaise with Engineering teams on Demised contracts providing supporting detail for Site Log Book completion
- Previous Facilities & Maintenance Helpdesk experience is essential
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
- Basic Salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday
- Free Parking on Site
- Free meals on site
- Client Direct
If you are interested in this position please send you Cv to Katie Ferrari at Cbw Staffing Solutions or call for more information.