Contract Support / Helpdesk Administrator - FM Service Provider - Middlesex (Ruislip) - Up to £25,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Middlesex (Ruislip). The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with an administration / helpdesk role. Your duties will include all aspects of help desk, day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office managers, chasing documentations/Invoices and answering calls and emails. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!Hours of work
Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17.00pm)Key duties & Responsibilities
- The role involves all aspects of Contract support and some Helpdesk duties
- Receive and return phone calls in support of facilities function to ensure all activities are managed in a professional manner.
- Check and maintain FM Helpdesk Inbox
- Process purchase orders and invoices Issuing and closing planned and reactive maintenance visits Inputting data
- Support the Operations Director / Contract Managers in the administration & delivery of departmental objectives
- Attending to queries should they arise
- General admin support
- Raising Corrective maintenance tasks following on from PPM completed tasks
- Amending tasks on the CAFM system where and when required including creation of new assets and frequencies
- Organisation of day-to-day work to ensure that all key tasks are fulfilled
- Departmental administrative housekeeping Support with the provision of information in relation to internal procedures to enable the department to add value to the Contract
- To work with the system that supports the Procurement Process, providing assistance to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of data and communications
- Previous Facilities & Maintenance Help Desk experience is essential
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Work safely in accordance with the company's current health and safety policy and procedures.
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
- FM Industry specific systems knowledge.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!