Contract Support / PPM Administrator - FM Service Provider - London (Docklands) - Up to £27,000
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have PPM, Helpdesk or FM Administration experience?
Do you want to work for a leading FM service provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Contract Support / PPM Administrator. He or she will support the PPM Team Leader in monitoring tasks to completion and ensuring that all required Compliance documentation is held within the CAFM system(s) necessary internally and for the client. The successful candidate will liaise with sub-contractors, the operations helpdesk co- ordinators, technicians and regional managers as required to ensure all contractually required work is complete, and recorded correctly within the internal and client CAFM
systems. In return the company are offering a salary paying up to £27,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- To support the PPM Team Leader and Maintenance Planner to ensure that all properties & assets remain compliant through the completion of planned maintenance activities planned through the schedule.
- Undertake high quality reporting in relation to PPM delivery and compliance certification
- Review reports and co-ordinate with the helpdesk and account management team to resolve any gaps or issues.
- Chase and resolve issues which may impact on key performance Indicators
- Issue periodic sub-contractor PPM work orders and proactively manage orders through to completion. Monitor sub-contractor performance in this regard
- Send client letters regarding upcoming residential PPM inspections to the occupant(s) within agreed timescales
- System and be instrumental in implementing the procedures and instructions.
- Display continuous improvement regarding PPM task completion, contract KPIs and any other metrics established by the PPM Team Leader or Account Manager
- Ensure timely feedback of updates and information for the client & the integrator organisation
- Ensure where required the client system is updated and document uploaded
- Compiling updates on monthly planned maintenance tasks
- Build relationships and collaborate with internal field engineering, helpdesk, management and central teams
- liaising with integrating company to provide the best service for the customer
- Produce reports periodically and respond to client requests
- Regularly produce statistics and reports for team to review performance
- Work proactively to ensure operational teams have all information in place to undertake contract work
- Support operational delivery of contracted services team
- Support the helpdesk team to ensure they can dispatch work orders to engineers and ensure the work is completed
- Work with planned maintenance team in Docklands, and co-ordinate with London operational team to ensure contract success
- Ensure estate compliance for planned maintenance services
- Support internal and external audit teams in evidencing work completed and ensure safe delivery of future works
- Contract Support, Helpdesk or Administration experience in FM / Building Services industry.
- Application and configuration of CAFM systems, ideally Concept Evolution and/or Maximo
- Methodical and procedure approach to problem solving
- Patient approach to work and communication style
- Collaborative with stakeholders from different teams and organisations
- Highly motivated individual that takes ownership of issues/queries and their work.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!