Immediate Help Desk / Contract Administrator - Building Services – Farringdon (Maternity Cover) - £13.50 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for a building services provider situated in Farringdon. I am currently recruiting for a Helpdesk / Contract Administrator where your duties will include all aspects of help desk, day to day administration / contract support tasks, working closely with the FM team, chasing documentations, being involved with the planning of projects and answering calls and emails.
Reporting to the Office Manager the Contract Administrator will be responsible for recording all reactive works, issuing planned maintenance works, co-ordinating work requests amongst the team, running works and resources reports and generally being aware of all activities being undertaken by the company and its sub-contractors.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company.Hours of Work
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Monday to Friday (09:00am to 17:00pm)
- 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Provide administration support for the Account Manager.
- Schedule reactive and help desk call outs.
- Maintain records and spread sheets in accordance with clients requirements.
- Maintain holiday and absent records for planning purposes.
- General administrative tasks.
- Creating and maintaining asset registers on the CAFM system.
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets.
- Completion, management and administration of all financial records including invoices,
- credits, interims, final accounts and VAT as per requirements for each project.
- Complete financial processes for specific contracts as required.
- Produce financial spreadsheet as required by the company or the client.
- Collation and preparation of figures for client meetings.
- 5 years’ experience within a similar customer focused multi-disciplined demanding environment
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering excellence in the facilities service’s environment
- Fully conversant & competent in using MS office applications
- Competent in dealing with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Managed auditing processes for a range of services and performed to service KPI’s
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills with ability to work under pressure
- whilst focused on best in class customer service
- Relevant personnel management skills and experience
- Financial management of staff, contractors and commodities
- Experience of dealing with and monitoring contractors
- Career aspirations to progress through promotion to higher roles
- Delivered services within a historic or heritage environment
- Experience with the management or support to exhibitions and events
- Experience in wider facilities services
Please send your CV to Katie Ferrari
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 5833099 for more Information