Mobilisation Administrator / Project Assistant - FM Service Provider - Leeds - Temporary - £12.00 per hour
Do you have FM contract support experience?
Do you have mobilisation experience?
Are you immediately available or can start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service situated in Leeds. CBW are currently recruiting a Mobilisation Administrator / Project Assistant to work alongside the mobilisation team based out of the Leeds office. This is an ongoing temporary position with the potential to become a full time role.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Create Mobilisation standard documentation for each contract on Mobilisation One Drive and Smartsheets, including managing and granting permission levels.
- Prepare for and arrange internal and external meetings, including creating meeting agenda’s, producing meeting minutes updating action logs, RFI’s and risk registers
- Support the Project Manager to ensure that mobilisation activities are completed as scheduled through diligent monitoring of mobilisation plans and actions logs, including following up with task owners for updates
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of various reports
- Support the Project Manager by completing or gathering information to allow the completion of key mobilisation documents, including (but not limited to) the following - the Account Management Plan, Sub Con tracker, Expenditure Tracker, Contract Induction Packs, IT Equipment Tracker
- Assisting the PM with the contract handover to Operations.
- Set up contract lessons logs, add to the lessons log through mobilisation and transition and support the Project Manager in the collection of feedback be seeking capturing feedback from work stream leads
- Update Mobilisation templates and processes held on One Drive and Smartsheets – including regularly updating Mobilisation “How to” guidance notes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, procedures and documents to improve the way in which contracts are mobilised
- Ensure the Mobilisation Activity Tracker is updated, including fortnightly update of CRM information
- Assist in the development and utilisation of Smartsheets functionality to improve productivity, communication and real time access to information during contract mobilisation
- Be flexible to pick up ad hoc projects or tasks as requested
- Provide coordination of mobilisation activities by assisting and working with the Project Manager to set up workstream ownership of project task deadlines, chasing progress on a weekly basis and updating the project documentation associated with contract mobilisation.
- Previous experience within an FM role (Contract Support/Helpdesk etc)
- Mobilisation experience would be highly desirable
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Project Management - Awareness, Change Management
- Must be immediately available to can start at short notice
- Travel may be required and over night stays
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Katie Ferrari
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information