X2 Contract Mobilisation Administrator – Facilities Management Company (KF) – Caerphilly, Wales – Temp to Perm - £8.72 Per hour
Do you live in or near Caerphilly, Wales?
Do you have FM Contract support experience?
Are you immediately available to start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an experienced Administrator to work for established Facilities Management Company, assisting the Mobilisation Manager with the Hygiene section of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with an administration experience. Your duties will include all aspects of contract support / day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office team, chasing documentations/Invoices and answering calls and emails. You will be tasked with managing all communications between the client and the manager and providing regular updates to ensure that an excellent service is being delivered in keeping with the contract. This is a temporary to permanent position, The candidate must be willing to be paid via a weekly timesheet. Should he or she impress during their 3 month trial period, they will then have the opportunity to be offered/Interviewed for the full time role. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!Hours of work
Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:00pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the onboarding process for all new key customers.
- Liaise with the Mobilisation Manager to prepare and then execute the mobilisation plan.
- Co-ordinate communications between the customer and all relevant colleagues (Including operations, sales and customer service) across the business.
- Collate information for the business and customer, ensuring the information is recorded on the system and accessible for all relevant colleagues
- Assist with the planning process with sales, operations and supply chain to ensure a smooth installation for the customer
- Manage the customer relationship with regular, meaningful, communication and reporting until the account is handed over to the appropriate account manager
- Supply all necessary Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) and insurance information required for any installations for the customer
- Liaise with the customers’ current incumbent, as required to agree a seamless transition to
- Assist in the management of large trials as required, to ensure communication from each respective operations centre /region and/or technical team is consistent, timely and identifies key operational requirements for mobilisation (i.e. splash backs, fittings, site access times)
- Write Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for all aspects of managing the customer accounts and deliver to the relevant Key Customer Support team.
- Take responsibility for Compliance administration duties assigned for the contract
- Previous Facilities & Maintenance Helpdesk experience is essential
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Katie Ferrari
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.