Cleaner Required - Burghfield Common, Reading - £9.00 p/h
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Burghfield Common, Reading. CBW are currently recruiting for a 1 x Cleaning Operative to be based on a Commercial office in Burghfield Common, Reading.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial environment.Hours of work
- 1 x Cleaner - Monday to Friday at 11:00am to 13:00pm (2 Hours paid per day) (10 Hours per week)
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you are able to commit to working a 10 hours per week contract and the working hours above.
This is an ongoing temporary position and is likely to be long term.Key duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision, work as part of a team on site to complete basic cleaning tasks such as;
- To carry out a variety of cleaning tasks
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning Touch points & Surfaces
- Have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial environment
- To work to a timescale as agreed with you and your Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
- To act in a professional manner at all times
- Be honest, reliable and hard working
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position are starting ASAP and you must be able to commit to starting then for an ongoing position.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information