Cleaners Required x 4 (Shift) - Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria - Up to £9.00 per hour (Temp)
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. CBW are currently recruiting for 4 x Cleaning Operatives to be based on an Industrial Environment in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within a Industrial/commercial environment.Hours of work
- Cleaner - 06:00am to 18:00pm (12 Hours paid) - 3 Days on, 3 Days Off - Continuing shift pattern that will include weekends.
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you are able to commit to working a 44 hours per week contract and the working hours above.
This is an ongoing temporary position and is likely to be long term as there is no end date currently as part of the COVID19 Safe Working environments.Key duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision, work as part of a team on site to complete basic cleaning tasks such as;
- To carry out a variety of cleaning tasks
- Cleaning Touch points & Surfaces
- Fogging (Full Training Provided - 2 Days)
- Emptying bins
- Have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial environment
- To work to a timescale as agreed with you and your Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
- To act in a professional manner at all times
- Be honest, reliable and hard working
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Work boots / Steel Toe Caps required
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position is starting Tuesday 29th September and you must be able to commit to starting then for an ongoing temporary position.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information!