Cleaning Supervisor / Team Leader - Ashford, Kent - Up to £9.22 per hour (Temp to Perm)
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Ashford, Kent
. CBW are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Team Leader to be based on an Industrial Environment in Ashford, Kent
. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within a Industrial/food /Manufacturing environment and crucially management of teams.Hours of work
- Monday to Friday at 05:30am to 13:30am / 13.30pm - 21.30pm ( 8 Hours paid)
You will predominately work morning shifts however, Flexibility maybe needed to work the later shift when required.
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you are able to commit to working a 40 hours per week contract and the working hours above.
This is a temporary to permanent position.Key duties & Responsibilities
Supervision of a team on site to complete basic cleaning tasks such as;
- To carry out a variety of cleaning tasks
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning Touch points & Surfaces
- You will be required to still clean yourself at times as well as management of the team, reporting, client meetings etc
- Have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial/industrial environment
- Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
- To act in a professional manner at all times
- Be honest, reliable and hard working
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Previous cleaning supervisor / management experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position are starting on ASAP and you must be able to commit to starting then for a temporary to permanent position.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information!