CSCS Cleaner –Witham St Hughs, Lincoln– 5 Days a week
Exciting opportunity to work for an established cleaning company situated in Lincoln. CBW are currently recruiting for a Site Cleaning Operative to be based in Lincoln at an Industrial estate / Construction site. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within an Industrial / Construction environment.Hours of Work
2 Hours per day (Flexible Timing) – Monday - Friday
Total = 10 Hours a Week
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you can commit to working 10 hours per week contract and the working hours and days above.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision, working as part of a team on site, the role consists of cleaning in the following areas, Various Portacabins, an Office, a canteen, a Toilet Block, 1 drying room & Lockers. The successful applicant will be able to provide their own transport and basic cleaning equipment: Broom, Mop, Mop Buckets & Cloths.
- Surface cleaning and sanitising.
- Sweeping and mopping of hard floorings
- Sanitise tables and chairs
- Wipe down kitchen appliances and worktops
- Clean and sanitise all toilets, urinals and sinks.
- Wipe down partitions and doors
- Empty waste bins and transfer to skip.
- Sanitise touch points.
- Sweep external walkway to cabins
- Must have a in date CSCS CARD
- Unbranded 5 Point PPE – Steel Toe Cap Boots, Hard Hat, Gloves, High Visibility Vest & Goggles
- Have a proven track record in cleaning within an Industrial / Construction environment
- To work to a timescale as agreed with you and your Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
- To act in a professional manner always
- Be honest, reliable and hard working
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Please send your CV URGENTLY to Ben Joselyn on firstname.lastname@example.org, this position is starting on MONDAY 4TH JANAURY 2021 - and you must be able to commit to the role on an ongoing basis starting from then.