Hospital Porters required x 5 – Derby, Derbyshire - £8.72 p/h
Do you want to work in a role that requires helping people?
Do you have experience working with potentially vulnerable people or within a Hospital / Healthcare environment?
Are you an experienced porter looking for a new role?
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Enhanced DBS Porters to join an already existing Porter Team to work a mixture of Days, Nights and Weekends based in Derby. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the healthcare environment and have a proven track record in Portering.
This position would be ideal for a Porter currently in a similar position who is looking for a new challenge. In return the company are offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £8.72.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Transferring patients between various areas of the hospital
- Ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials
- Giving meals to patients & distributing post to wards
- Delivering patient notes
- have awareness of Infection Prevention and Control practices within a healthcare environment
- be passionate about delivering a high-quality service
- Transferring the deceased to the mortuary
- 1 x 0900-1600 Saturday & Sunday Only
- 1 x 1600-2300 Saturday & Sunday Only
- 1 x 1900-0700 4 on 4 off
- 1 x 0700-1900 4 on 4 off
- 1 x 1200-2000 Saturday and Sunday Only.
- Enhanced DBS Clearance is ESSENTIAL for this role
- Ability to work quickly and calmly in emergencies
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathise
- Patience and tolerance
- Caring and sympathetic nature
- Physical fitness
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Emotional resilience
- Flexible approach to work
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call us on 0203 583 3099 for more Information