IPAF (MEWP) Cleaners Required - Gravesend, Kent - Up to £10.00 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Gravesend, Kent. CBW are currently recruiting for Cleaning Operatives to be based on an Industrial Environment in Gravesend, Kent. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning within a Industrial/commercial environment.Hours of work
- Cleaner - 08:00am–17:00pm Monday to Friday (8-10 hours per day) - 5 Days a Week (40-50 Hours per Week)
IMPORTANT - Please only apply for the role on the understanding you are able to commit to working a 40-50 hours per week contract and the working hours above.
This is an ongoing temporary position and is likely to be long term.Key duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision, work as part of a team on site to complete basic cleaning tasks such as;
- To carry out a variety of cleaning tasks
- Working at heights
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning Touch points & Surfaces
- Current IPAF License for working at Heights - Ipaf 3a & 3b (Essential)
- Have a proven track record in cleaning within a commercial environment
- To work to a timescale as agreed with you and your Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure compliance with relevant health & safety practices
- To act in a professional manner at all times
- Be honest, reliable and hard working
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Work boots / Steel Toe Caps required
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position is starting 7th ofDecember and you must be able to commit to starting then for an ongoing temporary position.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more Information!