Air Conditioning & Chiller Engineer - FM Service Provider - London M25 - Up to £44,000
Exciting opportunity to join an FM Service provider situated in London. We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to cover a number of sites in London (M25/Home counties). The majority of the work is in London & M25. The successful candidate will be a full qualified Air Conditioning Engineer (C&G, F-GAS etc), Reporting to the Contract Supervisor/Manager, he or she will carry out planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's breakdowns and reactive repairs to a wide range of HVAC including air conditioning systems ranging from small split systems to VRV and VRF units and chillers.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £44,000, company van, mobile phone, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- The purpose of the role will be to work the clients and management teams on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach.
- Be able to complete paper work pads and utilise tablet technology to close down PPM and Reactive calls as we move to our new system
- Update asset registers and F gas registers
- Provide detailed extra work sheets for works found to be required.
- Work in accordance with given instructions, maintenance schedules. safe working
- practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an
- accurate timely manner
- Follow procurement practices as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
- Attend problematic jobs and resolve issues
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with clients at all levels.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and submit on time.
- Work towards the Engineering KPI system in place
- Be on call and sickness cover as required
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 qualified
- Electrical knowledge (Essential)
- Ability to communicate with Helpdesk Team and Contract Managers
- Results and customer service focused
- Current clean driving license
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Available to work overtime should it be required (Regular commitment for overtime (min 2 Saturdays per month)
- Take responsibility – for tasks and responsibilities where as an individual or as part of the Engineering Management team
- Can demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong Problem solving and Technical Skills
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Willing to cover small reactive callouts such as leaks, lamp replacement etc
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with clients at all levels
Please send your CV to Dan Barber
on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!