Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider – Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Up to £38,000 per annum + Company vehicle
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience with Commercial Gas systems?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based on a large site based in Oxfordshire has arisen.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer, ideally someone who also has a good working knowledge of Commercial Gas Systems. The ideal candidate will be located in Oxfordshire and live within a good radius of Abingdon. The successful candidate will be carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across a large commercial Site and will be expected to take the lead over other members of the maintenance team. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. The successful candidate will ideally also have commercial gas qualifications with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 + a company vehicleKey duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Maintain and update Log books
Basic Salary of Up to £38,000
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Full company uniform
Competitive Pension Package
Additional company benefits and discountsRequirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- Daikin & LG AC system knowledge (Desired)
- Commercial Gas Safe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environment
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or Ben Joselyn
on 07393 832 613
or 0203 583 3099
for more Information