Assistant Drainage Engineer - London & M25 - £18,000
Are you interested in becoming a drainage engineer?
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation and bring in an assistant drainage engineer to work alongside a drainage engineer and supply a service to the existing portfolio of clients across London working on Commercial offices & High-End Residential properties. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to get into the industry and learn and trade.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team, working alongside a drainage engineer and covering Greater London Commercial sites on behalf of a leading managing agent. Occasional cover in other areas may be required. You will be responsible for all building maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8 am-5 pm.Package
- Basic Salary of up to £18,000
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Any drainage and plumbing experience would be beneficial
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn
- Looking for a career within the maintenance industry
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
- Pick up on remedial works
- Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
- Fill out job sheets with a call out the description, time taken and materials used
- Carry out remedial works
- Carry out CCTV surveys
- Carry out pipelining to high standards
- Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
- High-Pressure Jetting works
- Sump Pump and Pit maintenance
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness at email@example.com avoid missing the opportunity or call Toby Filtness on 0203 583 3099