BMS / Controls Engineer - Chertsey, Surrey - £40,000 - 45,000 + Vehicle
Are you fed up of your daily routine and would like a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a site based in Surrey?
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for award winning service provider based in Chertsey. The role will be best suited to someone with a wealth of experience in BMS Systems / controls who is looking to develop the role further over the next few years.
My Client has a position for an experienced lead BMS / controls Engineer to work across a large estate in Chertsey. The ideal candidate will be someone with a Strong BMS engineering experience (competent with BMS systems i.e. TREND, TAC/Schneider etc. as well as experience in Star Delta, 3 phase installations) and someone with a strong controls background. The daily role will consist of Planned and Reactive Maintenance tasks for all BMS systems including planned preventative maintenance, reactive repairs, fault finding, commissioning and installation, including graphics and software.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career and the opportunity to grow and be part of a rapidly expanding team with good opportunities to progress into a senior position within the organisation.Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the BMS systems Equipment register and BMS Logbooks.
- Supervise and oversee the works conducted on the BMS Systems and associated plant.
- Maintain close liaison for any operational concerns and ensure completion of the annual BMS Risk Assessment and closure of any actions from this and any other specialist reports.
- Implement and action the day to day monitoring and maintenance of risk management systems so as to ensure there is no uncontrolled impact on day to day operations.
- Resolve operational issues as they occur and ensuring that Incident report
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Plenty of Overtime
- Apprentice trained
- Electrical or Mechanical qualified - Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent.
- 17th Edition
- Experience and formal training in major systems i.e. Trend, Siemens, Cylon, Innotech as well as working knowledge of HVAC plant.
If you are looking to take your career in BMS / Control to the next level this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please send your CV today to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com