BMS Service & Project Engineer - FM Service Provider - London / Multi-sites - £35,000 to £60,000 + Car / Allowance
Are you a BMS Controls / Project Engineer?
Do you have TREND experience?
Do you have services or project experience?
Exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM Service provider. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile BMS Service Engineer and a BMS Project Engineer to work within the existing controls department. The roles will be split, one primarily as a Service Engineer maintaining Trend BMS Systems in and around London, serving Commercial and High-end Residential Properties and the other primarily being a Mobile Controls Engineer for reactive works, small projects and technical support to our M&E department. The successful candidate will need to be experienced in Trend Control Systems, ideally in both the servicing and project sectors. In return the roles pay between £35,000 to £60,000 + Company car or allowance.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrically qualified
- Experienced in Trend Control Systems, ideally in both the servicing and project sectors.
- BMS Service Engineer - To be experienced, self-managed and client facing with a proven track record in BMS maintenance/service (£40,000 to £60,000)
- BMS Project Engineer - To be electrically biased/BMS installation with the ability to install and commission Trend controls systems via System Engineering Tool (SET) software (£35,000 to £50,000)
- Must have a UK Drivers Licence as a Company Car or Car Allowance will be provided.
- Any TREND courses would be highly desirable
- Happy to cover sites in London and surrounding areas including; Hammersmith, Reading, High Wycombe, Eastbourne
Please send your CV to Dean@cbwstaffingsolurtions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information.