Caretaker - FM Service Provider - School - North London - Up to £20,000
Are you a Caretaker looking for a new challenge?
Do you live in or near North London?
Do you hold or able to pass an Enhanced DBS check?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
CBW staffing solutions are currently recruiting for Caretaker to work for a privately owned FM service provider in London. Our client is looking for an experienced Caretaker to be based in a school in North London. The ideal candidate would have held a similar role/responsibilities and would also have worked across a large site (School, Hospital etc). He or she will also be required to carry out an Enhanced DBS security check. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying between £18,000 to £20,000 based on experienceKey duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
- Empty bins
- Tidy up
Monday to Friday / 8.00am – 17.00pmRequirements
Package / Benefits
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Experience working as a caretaker - Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Experience working in a school - Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Any trade qualification (Plumbing, Carpentry etc) - Highly desirable (Not essential)
- A current Enhanced DBS clearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive, polite and friendly attitude
- Happy to cover additional sites (Within walking distance)
- Basic Salary between £18,000 - £20,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours
Please send your CV today to Toby@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.