Commercial Gas Engineer - Foot Mobile - FM Service Provider - Commercial Offices - London - Up to £34,000 + package
Are you a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you happy to cover sites in London on a Foot Mobile basis (No vehicle)?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a Leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Foot Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a portfolio of contracts/ circa 3 sites in London Bridge, Charing Cross & Denmark Hill. He or she will be required to cover PPM, fault finding, reactive and breakdowns, quoting for repairs and remedial works to various types of boilers and heating system. Applicants should have ACS Commercial qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.Hours of work
Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm)Key duties & Responsibilities
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials
- Assist in the preparation of emergency contingency plans
- Undertake all tasks associated with labour planning and providing holiday and sickness cover.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the client’s needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call Rota
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activities relating to works undertaken
- Produce and submit timesheets for approval to deadlines
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments,
- Method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualifications
- Gas Elements: COCN1 or CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPC1A, CCN1 or COCDN1, CENWAT, CPA1
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good plumbing skills.
- Up to £34,000
- Zones 1&2 Travel card
- PDA & Mobile Phone
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!