London, UK - Commercial Gas Engineer - London
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - London & South East - £45,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who are looking to expand their operation and bring in 1 specialised commercial gas engineers to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in Central London and the South East.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London on Commercial sites including commercial offices, retail, hospitals, large university campuses, colleges, schools and industrial properties. Occasional cover in other areas may be required. You will be responsible for all commercial gas maintenance working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical or Air conditioning. Experience in Oil, LPG and Biomas tickets would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have experience in boilers, burners and boosters.
Please send your Cv today if you are interested in the position available.
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000
- Plenty of Overtime
- Company Vehicle that can be used for personal usage
- Travel Time paid after 1 hour each way
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place