Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - London & M25 - £45,000 (DB)
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who are looking to expand their operation and bring in 1 specialised commercial gas engineers to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London & M25.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London on Commercial sites including commercial offices, High End residential, Museums and other Commercial properties.
You will be responsible for all commercial gas maintenance and general building services working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical or Air conditioning.
Ideally the candidate will live on the West Side of London however, the client is open to applications from people who have easy access into Central London.Package
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000
- Plenty of Overtime
- Call Out - 1 in 10 weeks, £100/week standby payment + minimum 4 hours per call
- Company Vehicle that can be used for personal usage
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential
Please send your Cv today to Dan Barber
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com if you are interested in the position available.