Drainage Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial building - SE/London - Up to £39,000
Are you a Drainage Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you happy in a mobile role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM situated in London. The company is looking to expand their operation and bring in a Mobile Drainage Engineer and supply a service to the existing portfolio of clients across London /SE working on Commercial offices & High-End Residential properties. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in drainage and commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £39,000 based on qualifications and experience, overtime, further training and career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hour of work
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
- Pick up on remedial works
- Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
- Fill out job sheets with a call out the description, time taken and materials used
- Carry out remedial works
- Carry out CCTV surveys
- Carry out pipelining to high standards
- Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
- High-Pressure Jetting works
- Sump Pump and Pit maintenance
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
IMPORTANT - Flexible with working hours, only the role will involve evening/night work depending on the needs of the customer
Overtime paid after 40 hours completed.Requirements
- Plumbing/ drainage experience.
- Good knowledge of commercial plumbing and drainage systems.
- Level 2 NVQ plumbing or equivalent.
- Be able to use/good understanding of CCTV drainage equipment
- Be able to use/have experience with all types of electro mechanical cleaning equipment.
- Jetting certification (preferred but not essential).
- Confined space certification (preferred but not essential).
- Clean Full driving licence.
- Participation in out of hours callout rota required.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White on 0203 583 3099
for more information.