Drainage Engineer - London & M25 - £30-35,000
Are you an experienced drainage engineer?
Do you have experience working in domestic and commercial industries?
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation and bring in a specialised Drainage engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients across London working on Commercial offices & High End Residential properties. They are looking for an ambitious engineer who can head up the drainage division in the company and grow the business further.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering Greater London Commercial sites on behalf of a leading managing agent. Occasional cover in other areas may be required. You will be responsible for all building maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
You will be travelling around London equipped with your own industry recognised and fully equipped van, uniform and equipment.Package
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Experienced drainage engineer
- High pressure water experience
- Experience working in confined spaces
- Working in both domestic and commercial surroundings
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
- High Water Jetting & Confined Spaces Qualifications
- Carrying out full repairs and installations of drainage systems
- CCTV / Surveys
- Field service engineer role covering London
- Cleaning and Clearance
- Quoting extra works and delivering project works.
- Seeking opportunities to grow the business
Please send your CV today to avoid missing the opportunity or call Dan Barber
on 0203 583 3099