Electrical Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Building - London - Up to £40,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Lead Engineer to be based at a commercial / blue chip building located in London (City) The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally with current or previous HV experience. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the site manager
- Assist the site manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff (Team of 3)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Carry out M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required
- Escort sub contractors
- Issue permits to work
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th or 18th Edition
- High Voltage (Highly desirable)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the site manager, client and engineering team
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- 25 Days holiday
- Birthday off
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Career progression
- Attractive package
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!