Electrical Maintenance Engineer - 4ON 4OFF Shift Pattern (Days & Nights) - Residential / High End Luxury Properties - London, Canary Wharf - £38,000
Do you want to work in Canary Wharf?
Do you have hotel or High end residential experience?
Do you have a proven track record in building maintenance?
If the answer is yes, then read on......
A Fantastic opportunity to work directly for a leading Property Management company situated in London. CBW is currently looking for x3 Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineers to be based in a number of high end residential apartments located in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric PPM and reactive maintenance across this multi million pound residential estate consisting of Commercial offices, Residential homes and retail spaceKey duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- Basic Plumbing
4on 4off - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amRequirements
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3 Electrical
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial or residential building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Experience working in luxury hotels
- Experience working in high end residential properties
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White on 0203 583 3099
for more information