Bank of England, London, UK - Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Bank
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Bank, Central London– up to £40,000 Apply Now
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a fresh start?
Do you have extensive commercial building maintenance experience?
If this sounds like you, please read on…
An exciting opportunity to join an established building services company based in Central London has arisen!
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in Bank, London carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance within a large multi-tenanted commercial office building. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
· Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
· Emergency lighting tests
· Control Panels
· Changing Ballast
· BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
· Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
· Maintain and update Log books
· Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
· Pumps, motors
· Water Treatment
Hours of Work
· Monday to Friday - 07:00am – 16:00pm / 10:00am – 19:00pm
· Basic Salary of up to £40,000
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Full company uniform
· Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
· City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
· Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Good communication skills
· Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Ben Joselyn Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 07393 832 613 or 0203 583 3099 for more Information