Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Building Services - Bank, Central London– up to £40,000 (BJ)
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a fresh start?
Do you have extensive commercial building maintenance experience?
If this sounds like you, please read on…
An exciting opportunity to join an established building services company based in Central London has arisen!
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in Bank, London carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance within a large commercial building environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up £40,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- Monday to Friday - 07:00am / 16:00pm – 08:00 / 17:00 - 10:00am / 19:00pm
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000
- 1 in 5 Call Out Rota
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099 for more Information