Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - London (Canary Wharf) - £40,000
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Technician?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial building located in Canary Wharf The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working in a maintenance team you will be required to carry our PPM and reactive maintenance to the M&E plant below;
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, changing taps
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
- Attend client meetings if required
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
Monday to Friday
08:30am to 17:00pmPackage
- £40,000 Basic
- Company Van (Due to being on call 1 in 4 a van will be provided that you can use to drive to and from work)
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company Uniform
- Company Phone
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Electrical Engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent, Apprentice trained)
- Am2 /JIB Gold
- Test & Inspection - Desired
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An all-around knowledge of the following M&E plant/fabric would be highly desirable; Electrical fault-finding, BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Daniel Barber on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call on 0203 583 3099 for more Information!