Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Cheltenham - Up to £35,000
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in Cheltenham.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a electrical maintenance engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a school contract based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an electrical maintenance engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- Call out rota - TBC - £105 per week when on call + Monthly Awards
- Working hours - Split Days Shift - Monday to Friday - 6-2 / 8-5/ 11/7
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full company uniform
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- DBS Cleared (Essential)
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness at email@example.com to avoid missing the opportunity.