Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Critical Data Centre - Hayes, Middlesex - Up to £42000
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
Are you looking for a day position?
Do you live in West London?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Hayes, Middlesex. CBW are currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a critical Data Centre in Hayes, Middlesex. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc).
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £42,000 Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Daniel Barber
for more Information!