Maintenance Electrician - Large Corporate / Blue Chip Building - Client Direct - London / Canary Wharf - £39,000 Per annum
Are you looking for an in-house maintenance role?
Do you want to work in Canary Wharf?
Are you looking to come off shift?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a critical / commercial building in London (Canary Wharf). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical or blue chip site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). Working with the in-house maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £39,000 further training and career progression.
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hours)06:00am to 15:00pmIMPORTANT - You must be able to start at 6:00am in Canary Wharf
City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
Good communication skills
Excellent customer skills
High Desirable (Not essential)
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- An understanding of critical plant: UPS system, HV, Generators, Control panel, Power Distribution, Chillers, HVAC
- Experience working in a bank / data centre / commercial Office
- Low Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
- High Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
- Previous experience working a days only shift pattern
- Experience working in commercial buildings in Canary Wharf
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!