Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office Space - Fenchurch Street - £37,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you happy to look after your own site?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Fenchurch Street, London. CBW are currently looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a blue chip commercial multi-tenanted building located near Fenchurch Street. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17/18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. You will be the first point of contact for all hands on M&E/Fabric maintenance issues across the 12 floors within the building as part of a 3 man team. In return the company is offering a salary of £37,000, overtime available and further training.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - Split Days
07:00am to 16:00pm / 10:00am to 19:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance - PPM and reactive maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office..
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- To respond to callouts and cover breakdowns and emergencies weekly.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th / 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Dan Barber on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information