Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Euston) - £36,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial building located a short walk from Euston station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 18th Edition). Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance to various M&E plant. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of £36,000, further training and career progressionHours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- An understanding of Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service when dealing with customers and clients alike
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!