Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office Space - Slough Up to £38,000
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have Commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a role in Slough?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in Slough. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer working as part of a two person team reporting into a supervisor who will be based on site. Whilst the client is looking for someone electrically qualified, he or she must be willing to also carry our fabric work within this commercial office space. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000 further training, overtime available and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Working alongside a small team on site
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- Maintaining compliance and impeccable logbooks, record keeping, identifying issues on site, quoting works,
- working closely with the supervisors and supporting them as necessary.
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist subcontractors
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Electrical & Mechanical / Apprenticeship trained
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to participate on call out rota (1 in every 10 weeks on average)
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information