Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Crawley, West Sussex - £34,000
Do you live near Crawley?
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a role closer to home?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to work for a Leading FM Service Provider situated in Crawley, West Sussex. The successful candidates will be electrically qualified (C&G, 18th Edition) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance across this static site. In return the company is offering a salary of £34,000, overtime, further training and the opportunity to work for this established FM company.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Basic mechanical / Plant room checks
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets etc
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information