Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Foot Mobile / London Portfolio - Up to £38,000
Are you a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you looking for a shift role (Days only)?
Are you happy working across a portfolio of buildings in London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a family run FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to cover in the region of 35 commercial buildings located in London. The successful candidates will be Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer(C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a Foot Mobile position and will require the successful candidates to attend a number of sites where he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive maintenance to Electrical and mechanical plant with particular emphasis on Emergency lighting, Fire alarms & AHU/FCU maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000 per annum based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings and compressors
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds etc)
- Ensuring log books are kept up to date
- Escorting specialist sub contractors
- Assisting other engineers
- Offering technical support
- You will not be required to carry out plumbing or fabric duties.
Shift Pattern: 4on 4off, 6on 6off (Days only)
Hours: 07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Electrical Installation
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- You must be happy to work on a "Foot Mobile" basis and attend multiple sites (i.e. This is not a mobile role where a vehicle is provided)
- Opportunity to work for a family business
- Up to £38,000
- Zones 1&2 Travel card
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!