Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - School – Peterborough - Up to £35,000
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you live in or near Peterborough?
Do you hold or are able to pass an Enhanced DBS check?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
CBW staffing solutions are currently recruiting for an electrical maintenance engineer to work for a privately owned FM service provider in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to be based in a school in Peterborough. The ideal candidate would have held a similar role/responsibilities and would also have worked across a large site (School, Hospital, etc). He or she will also be required to carry out an Enhanced DBS security check. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £35,000 based on experience.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Logbooks
Monday to Friday / 8.00am – 17.00pmRequirements
Package / Benefits
- DBS Cleared (Essential)
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
- Basic Salary up to £35,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours
Please send your CV today to Toby@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more information.