Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Iconic Commercial Building - London (Liverpool Street) - Up to £40,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you electrically biased?
Do you want to work in an iconic building in London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in an iconic building in London, located a short walk from Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be a full qualified Maintenance Electrician with C&G, 17th or 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance alongside current team on site for all the tenant floors within the building. Working with the maintenance team, you will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £40,000, further training and the opportunity to work in one of London's most iconic buildings.
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Cold)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week / Overtime available)
08:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience carrying out maintenance to tenant floors
- Honest, hard working and reliable
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!