Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Kensington High Street - Up to £38,000
Are you bored of working in an office?
Would you like a role with NO CALL OUT!
Are you electrically qualified?
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based at a large High end property situated by Kensington. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across this large static site.
Working with the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. Our client is able to recruit for this position on a straight permanent basis or temp to perm and is also happy to consider electricians who have recently completed their apprenticeships. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training (Testing & Inspection) overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)Requirements
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Installation experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Up to £38,000 per annum
- Overtime available
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- NO CALL OUT
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!