Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider – London Bridge - £50,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London Bridge. CBW is currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to look after 1 exclusive commercial building within walking distance from London Bridge Station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. You will be responsible for all hands-on M&E/Fabric maintenance issues across the buildings and will be working as part of a team. In return, the company is offering a salary of £50,000, overtime available and further training.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out M&E / Fabric Maintenance - PPM and reactive maintenance
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to the office at the required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used to carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies weekly.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th / 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Dan Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information