Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London / City (Liverpool Street) - Up to £36,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you looking for a role close to Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based within a small portfolio of commercial buildings within the same estate located by Liverpool Street station.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th/18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, he or she will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the buildings. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £36,000 based on experience, further training, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Fire Alarm tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilet
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds etc)
- Basic fabric duties
- Escorting sub contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!