Electrical Maintenance Engineer / M&E Maintenance Operative - FM Service Provider - West London, Chiswick (W4) - Up to £37,000
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Do you want to work for a privately owned FM Service Provider?
Do you live close to W4 London?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM Service Provider situated in West London. CBW are currently recruiting for an Electrical or General Maintenance Operative to be based on a unique static site located a short walk from the local tube station (Chiswick). The successful candidate will ideally be electrically qualified or hold some formal recognised trade qualifications. Working with a small team on site, he or she will be required to carry out all aspects of PPM and reactive maintenance within this corporate and modern commercial office space. In return our client is able to recruit for this position on either a permanent or temporary to permanent basis.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Basic electrical duties
- General building fabric
- Fault Finding
- Lighting (Small installations, Fault – finding Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Changing Ballast
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Responsible for PPM/Reactive tasks/Completing statutory paperwork and keeping logbooks up to date
- Completing additional works as part of the wider business – events set up/pack down, installation works, quoted works etc
Monday to Friday (40 hours)Week 1
- 07:00am to 16:00pmWeek 2
- 09:00am to 18:00pmOvertime
- Available 52 weeks of the year – 1.5 Saturday, DT Sunday/Bank HolidaysRequirements
- City & Guilds/NVQ/BTEC qualified – Electrical bias or general Building Services – HVAC, hot & cold water services, minor fabric
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Client facing
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Able to work as part of a team and individually – reporting to Engineering Supervisor and Team Leader
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information.