Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Newmarket - £32,000
Are you fed up of your daily routine and would like a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a site based in Newmarket?
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for award winning service provider based in Newmarket. The role will be best suited to someone with a wealth of experience in commercial building maintenance / Electrical Maintenance.
My Client has a position for an Electrically biased maintenance Engineer to work across a large estate in Newmarket. The daily role will consist of Planned and Reactive Maintenance tasks including planned preventative maintenance, reactive repairs, fault finding, service & general maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career and the opportunity to grow and be part of a rapidly expanding team with good opportunities to progress into a senior position within the organisation.Hours
Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Overtime at x1.5 after 40 hours
**Long hours and weekends expected during busy periods (especially April – October)**Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Basic salary up to £32,000
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of Overtime
- Apprentice trained
- Electrical or Mechanical qualified - Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent.
- 17th/18th Edition
- Full UK drivers licence and own transport
- High level, extensive professional electrician experience in domestic and commercial/industrial properties (maintenance and installation work)
- Testing and inspection certificate (2391 or 2392 or 2394 and 2395 together)
If you are looking to take your career in Electrical Maintenance to the next level this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please send your CV today to Dan Barber