Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider – North London - £35,500 per annum
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience in Medical or Healthcare Environments?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in a large healthcare site in North London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a within Commercial Maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up £35,500 with a potential route into further career progression. Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Salary
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- Electrical Engineer
- Up to £35,500 per annum
- Monday to Friday
- 07:00 – 16:00 / 12:00pm – 21:00
- 24 Days Holiday
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.