Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – Paddington, West London - £37,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you looking for a role in Paddington?
Are you electrically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established building services company based in London has arisen! CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial office located near Paddington working on a tenant contract. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance alongside the maintenance team on site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £37,000, overtime, further training and a potential route into further career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Dan Barber
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information