Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Semi-static / Foot Mobile - London (Moorgate) - Up to £42,000
Are you looking for a Semi-Static / Foot Mobile role?
Do you enjoy the flexibility that covering multiple sites gives you?
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician / Multi-Skilled Engineer?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Semi-Static / Foot Mobile Maintenance Electrician to cover 4/5 sites in London. The successful candidate will be based out of a blue chip / corporate office in the City (Moorgate) and when called upon will be required to cover and assist other buildings based on workload, holiday and sickness cover etc, so flexibility is key to this role. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- To carry out daily & weekly plant checks including fire alarm and emergency lighting tests
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated mechanical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues within set capabilities, and help desk requests associated with Building Service Maintenance requirements as per contract.
- To respond to callouts and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the M&E Services aspects of the contract within set capabilities as required.
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- To provide callout cover 1 week in 4
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pmIMPORTANT
- Flexibility is key for this role, only you will be asked to work on other buildings/contracts depending on site requirements/working hours (i.e. working hours will vary, 7am to 4pm, 10am to 7pm etc)Requirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Experienced in aspects of Building Services Maintenance for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules, A Competent working knowledge of Air Handling Units, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating and Ventilation systems, Water Treatment and Emergency lighting, Fan Coil Units
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service when dealing with customers and clients alike
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!