Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Shopping Centre - Slough - Temp to Perm - £17.00 per hour / £35,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Slough. CBW are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician / Multi-Skilled Engineer to be based in a shopping centre in Slough. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th/18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This is a temporary to permanent role, so therefore he or she will start on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £17.00 per hour (Equivalent to £35,000 per annum).
If you perform well and pass your trial period, you will then be considered for the full time role on site, which pays up to £35,000 per annum.
Working with the team on site, you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
Monday to Friday - (40 hour week)
07:00am to 16:00pm & 08:00am to 17:00pm
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Parking is available on site
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Previous experience working in a shopping centre
This position is starting ASAP so please send your Cv over today to avoid missing out.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099 for more Information!