Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Engineer - SW London (Victoria) - Residential Building - Up to £34,000 Per Annum
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician / Multi-Skilled Engineer to be based at a large residential building situated in SW London (Victoria) . The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. He or she will be required to work alongside a small team on site and carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance within this residential building.
He or she will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £34,000, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)Requirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds / NVQ)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a residential building
- Honest, hard working and reliable
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!