Electrical Maintenance Engineer - West London (Slough) - Shopping Centre - Permanent or Temp to Perm - Up to £35,000
Are you bored of commuting to London?
Are you local to Slough?
Are you bored of working in a commercial office?
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in West London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based at a shopping centre in Slough. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance. Working alongside the small maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance across the shopping centre. He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. Our client is able to recruit for this position on a straight permanent basis or temp to perm and is also happy to consider electricians who have recently completed their apprenticeships (Must have C&G Level 3 as a minimum). In return the company is offering a competitive salary, overtime and further training.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 07:00am to 16:00pm & 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)Requirements
- Electrically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!